7 Vavilova Ulitsa, Room 303, Moscow
Phone: +7 (495) 772-9590 ext. 15093
Ryskina Е.А., Gylmiyarova F. N., Ahmedzhanov B. et al.
Vol. 677. IOP Conference Series, 2021.
Sartorius K., An P., Winkler C. et al.
Frontiers in Immunology. 2021. Vol. 12.
Elena Ryskina, Gylmiyarova F. N., Ahmedzhanov B.
In bk.: Agribusiness, Environmental Engineering and Biotechnologies (AGRITECH-IV -2020). Vol. 677. IOP Conference Series, 2021.
The department was founded in accordance with the Agreement on Cooperation between the IBCh RAS and the HSE. The aim of the department is to use the scientific and teaching potential of the leading IBCh researchers to organize a world-class scientific and educational center at the Faculty of Biology and Biotechnology.
The main scientific directions of the department:
• peptide-protein technologies;
• structural biology;
• genomics and post-genomic technologies;
• biotechnology and bioengineering;
• molecular neurobiology;
• chemical biology of glycans and lipids;
• biomolecular chemistry;
• biomaterials and bionanotechnology;
• metabolism and redox biology;
• biophotonics and biological testing.
• organic chemistry for biology and medicine;
• cell biology: basics of bioprocesses;
• biochemistry, etc .;
• practical training in these and other disciplines, supervising coursework and theses.
Thus, students of the HSE Faculty of Biology and Biotechnology, who come to the IBCh, find themselves in an effective system of scientific work and very soon accumulate experience of working with world-class specialists and modern equipment, which is necessary for their future career. When working at the IBCh RAS, students use in their work (both at the workshop and in the laboratory) the same equipment as the employees of the Institute. We are proud that any young scientist who comes to the laboratory has equal rights and access to all the resources of the Institute - whether it is rare library publications, access to databases, special software, a modern electron microscope, or participation in scientific grants.